Step 2 - making lists
- You're making a list, getting your ideas and information in quickly. You can sort it all out later
- Any entry in the list can be the heading of its own list. Useful if you like to work in a structured way
- Double click any entry icon to make the entry the heading of a new list
- And carry on typing or pasting
- Double click the heading icon to see the heading back in its original list
- The icon shows that this entry has 'descendants'
- Entries without descendants have a icon. You can make an entry a subsidiary of another by shift/dragging it and dropping it on another entry's icon.
Go to Step 3